About ICE-ID 2013
2013 IEEE International Conference on Electronics Technology and Industrial Development (ICE-ID) will be held on October 23rd – 24th 2013 at Bali Indonesia.
Indonesia is one of countries that reach around 6.7% highest economic growth. With the high population number and large portion of productive age, Indonesia is potential as a center of electronic products development and manufacturing. ICE-ID is the premier networking forum of leading researchers, industrial players and government regulators to discuss the recent advance technology research and development, government regulation strategy and education system.
All papers will be published in IEEEXplore* (ISBN 978-1-4799-1613-9 (PDF Files), ISBN 978-1-4799-1611-5(CD Proceeding)).
Authors are invited to send their manuscripts written in English within 4-6 pages, along with information which includes the complete title, author name(s), affiliation(s) of author(s), and corresponding author (name, postal and e-mail address, telephone/ fax number(s), via online submission at our website by September 9th, 2013. After peer reviewing by experts, notification of acceptance will be sent via e-mail by September 9th, 2013 for submission before August 26th, 2013. Notification of acceptance for submission after August 26th, 2013 will be sent a few days later.
Note for extra papers:
- Second paper is free.
- Third paper and so on are charged with discount 50%.
For detail information on paper submission, please refer to this page.
Topics include but are not limited to:
- Communication Systems
- Multimedia Systems
- Intelligence Electronic System
- Signal Processing
- Wireless Communications
- Circuits and Systems
- Signal Processing and Communications
- Information Security System and Cryptography
- Embedded System
- Electronic Manufacturing and Packaging
- Electronic Material and Devices
- Smart Card Technology
- ICT and Electronics Industry Policy
- Electronic Industry and Value Chains
- Electronics Engineering Education
- Bio-medical Electronics
- Full paper submission: September 9th, 2013
- Notification of acceptance: September 9th, 2013
- Camera-ready paper: October 1st, 2013
- Author registration: October 1st, 2013
- Early registration: October 15th, 2013
- firstname.lastname@example.org (paper submission, technical question, etc),
- email@example.com (registration).
This conference is technically co-sponsored by:
- IEEE Indonesia Section
- IEEE Indonesia CAS Chapter
- School of Electrical Engineering and Informatics ITB
- Pusat Mikroelektronika ITB