Before submitting your paper, please read the instructions below.
- Prospective authors are invited to submit their original full papers written in English. Extended summaries and papers written in languages other than English will be rejected without any consideration.
- The length of the manuscript should not exceed 6 pages and should be written in standard two-column format only. Manuscript templates are available at IEEE publishing services (use the A4 format).
- make sure that your manuscripts are IEEEXplore compatible. You can use this Acrobat sample distiller setting.
- Accepted papers are expected to be presented at the conference and at least one author of each accepted papers MUST REGISTER for the conference in order for the paper to be included in the program.
For paper submission, please follow this guideline:
- Go to the conference submission page.
- If you don’t have account, you have to create one.
- Login using your existed account.
- Select Submission menu and add a submission.
- Read the instructions and fill the form.
- Click submit.